Breathe easy with Respir-Eze®
If you are having breathing difficulties, suffer from Asthma, emphysema, phlegm, congestion, post nasal drip or sore throats, this is a wonderful item to help work on the respiratory system. It is fast working, easy to use spray, all natural product.
You must try it - you will be impressed. This is the top selling natural asthma and emphysema treatment in South Africa. We have many users who have found that they have become independent of their asthma pumps. We have users who have suffered with post nasal drip for years and are now cured!
Benefits of a natural respiratory remedy:
Respir-Eze is used to
- Fight infection of the respiratory system
- Loosen phlegm
- Fight the symptoms of hay fever
- Help with recovery after flu and colds
Respir-Eze is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Condensed phlegm
- Postnasal drip
- Hay-fever and allergies
- Bronchitis and pneumonia
History of Respir-Eze:
The herbs in Respir-Eze are used to soothe, cleanse and heal the lungs, respiratory tract and mucous membranes. It is a fantastic asthma treatment and medication can be used by an adult or child. It relieves congestion, loosens phlegm, aids in the removal of excess amounts of mucous, reduces fevers, increases perspiration, calms the body, relaxes muscles and eases spasms and cramps. It stimulates white blood cells, improves the immune system, guards against infectious illnesses and keeps viruses from multiplying. The results are astounding. Relief is obtained within seconds. Be safe with our all natural product.
"I am 72 years old & for the last 50 odd years I have had a dry niggle cough all day & worse at night,I also coughed up a lot of mucous , Doctors have given me inhalers as they say I have asthma ,but after using one bottle of Respir-Eze that is all gone & I'm breathing a lot better."
Ingredients in Respir-Eze :
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) This herb's antiviral properties make it useful for influenza. It also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It's a natural antioxidant that prevents fee radical damage.
- Boneset (Eupatorium Perfoliatum) It's also a catalyst for other herbs. It relieves asthma by helping to clear the respiratory passages. It prevents bronchitis, acts as a decongestant for the common cold and clears excessive mucous from the lungs.
- Cayenne (Capsicum Frutescens) Used to treat colds, sinus infection, relieves asthma by clearing the respiratory passages, prevents bronchitis by clearing excessive mucous from the lungs and treats chronic laryngitis.
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago Farfara) is used for chronic and acute bronchitis, irritating coughs, whooping coughs and asthma. Its expectorant properties make it useful for most respiratory conditions.
- Echinacea is used for common colds, flue, pleurisy and other infectious illness. It strengthens the immune and lymphatic system. It stimulates white blood cells and has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties
- Elderflower (Sambucus Nigra) Enhances the function of the immune system, fights inflammation, increases perspiration, lowers fever, soothes the respiratory tract and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Elecampane (Inula Helenium) is used specific for irritating bronchial coughs, especially in children. It may be used where there is copious catarrh formed. It is also used for emphysema, asthma and bronchitis asthma. Some herbalists use it for the treatment of tuberculosis. It also has antibacterial properties.
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) improves the general health of the respiratory system. It acts as a natural antibiotic, cleanses the body and strengthens immune system. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It promotes the function capacity of the respiratory system, cleanses the mucous membranes and counteracts infections. It is very good for infectious diseases. If used at the first signs of possible symptoms, it can stop a cold, flu, or viral infection. (Should be avoided during pregnancy. Do not use on it's own for a prolonged period of time.)
- Goldenrod (Solidago Virgaurea) is used for upper respiratory catarrh, whether acute or chronic. This herb is used for hay fever, influenza, laryngitis, sinusitis and a sore throat.
- Lobelia (Lobelia Inflata) A cough suppressant and relaxant that reduces cold symptoms and fever. It is used with great benefit in the treatment of asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu and viral infections.
- Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis) Is good for sinusitis, coughs, laryngitis and a sore throat. It also soothes and heals the mucous membranes. Marshmallow root (chewed) alleviates Coughs.
- Mullein (Commiphora Myrrha) is used for asthma, bronchitis and difficult breathing, earache & fevers. It is also a mild pain killer and soothes inflammation. Excellent for coughs and emphysema
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Is used for fevers, colds, flu, chills, colic and headaches. It also clears respiratory passages and the sinuses. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is effective against several kinds of bacteria.
- Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) It's a strong antiseptic and anti-microbial. Useful for respiratory infection, eases sore throats, soothes irritable coughs, loosens mucous and reduces unnecessary spasms. Mullein can be used as a gargle for laryngitis and tonsillitis. It also helps for bronchitis, whooping cough, emphysema and asthma.
- Umckaloabo (Pelargonium Sidoides) is used as an antibacterial, antiviral and expectorant in respiratory infections which include colds, flu, bronchitis, sinusitis, pneumonia and tonsillitis. It is often used as an alternative to antibiotics.
Dosages for Respir-Eze:
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist