Quit Smoking Herbal Spray (50ml)
Quit Smoking Herbal Spray
Stop smoking Naturally
Don't delay - try it today, and you will enjoy the benefits of being a non smoker for the rest of your now extended life.
Ask yourself - do I want to stop smoking?
If the answer is I want to stop smoking, then this is the best natural product from you.
Reduce Cravings, Make Tobacco cigarettes taste bad, detox and cleanse.
Benefits of Quit Smoking Spray:
Quit Smoking Spray is used to
- Reduces withdrawals
- It is very affordable, no need to spend more money on other quit programs, ours works.
- Our product does not contain any Nicotine so it you are going to be off Nicotine, which is very important to stop smoking.
- Our product is 100% herbal and contains no chemicals.
- Join the 1000's who have used our Quit Smoking and you can also be able to send us a thank you letter like the one below.
- Use Medico Herbs Quit Smoking when you are in non smoking areas, restaurants, meetings and to get you through domestic and international flights.
Ingredients in Quit Smoking Spray :
- Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa): is rich in nutrition that is important for mental function. This herb is used as a natural tonic that contains many trace minerals and enzymes that is essential for good health
- Boneset (Eupatorium Perfoliatum): Relieves congestion, loosens phlegm, reduces fevers, increases perspiration and calms the body. Helpful for bronchitis and fever induced aches and pains. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Cayenne (Capsicum Frutescens): Stimulates circulation, strengthens the immune system and acts as an overall catalyst for other therapeutic agents. Studies have indicated that the capsicum in cayenne has the ability to slow fat absorption in the small intestines and increase the metabolic rate.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale): This herb cleanses the bloodstream and liver, and increases the production of bile. It is a powerful diuretic that improves excretion of fluids. It is also one of the best natural sources of potassium. Dandelion is also a good cleanser and tonic for the liver. It reduces serum cholesterol, uric acid and prevents age spots. It is used to improve the functioning of the kidneys, liver, pancreas, spleen and stomach.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba): enhances the utilization of oxygen and the cellular intake of glucose, thus restoring energy production. It is known for its anti-depressant effect, and in general, its ability to improve your mood.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): Improves blood circulation and is a stimulant. Ginger stimulates the body's production of energy. It has been shown to lower blood pressure and cholesterol. Several components have been isolated as they are antibiotic in nature and ward off colds. It is also used for low libido, depression & menstrual irregularities.
- Hyssop (Hyssopus Officinalis): Helps eliminate toxins through skin and mucous from body. Regulates blood pressure.
- Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense): Contains silica that helps the body with the absorption of calcium, which promotes healthy skin and strengthens bones, hair, nails, and teeth
- Kelp (Laminaria): Helps to tone the thyroid and adrenals. By boosting thyroid function, kelp may increase energy by regulating metabolism and boosting thermogenesis.CALAMUS: This is an excellent tonic for the whole gastro-intestinal tract. It 's used for dyspepsia, gastritis and gastric ulcers. It eases exhaustion and weakness when there is digestive involvement.
- Kanna (Sceletium): It is used to mitigate the stress and mental fatigue of modern day living, Sceletium has been used as a natural supplement in treating: Low mood, including gray weather syndrome Anxiety states, including social phobia and irritability.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum): Assists with digestion of fats, strengthens and detoxifies liver.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita): Is used for fevers, colds, flu, chills, colic and headaches. It also clears respiratory passages and the sinuses. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is effective against several kinds of bacteria.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora): has been used by many physicians of the 19th Century with great success to treat nervous diseases, convulsions, neuralgia, insomnia, restlessness and even tetanus.
Dosages for Quit Smoking Spray :
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Quit Smoking Spray Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist