Bladder Control Spray (50ml)Benefits of Bladder Control:
Bladder Control is used to
- Increase the production of urine (diuretic)
- Improve health
- Reduce inflammation of the bladder
- Prevent urinary tract infections
Bladder Control is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Bladder inflammation
- Pain while urinating
- Urinary tract infections
- Alfalfa: High nutritive value, contains minerals and enzymes that are important for improving health, alkalises and detoxifies body and used for inflammations, bone and joint disorders
- Bearberry: A natural diuretic, natural antibiotic and antibacterial and used to soothe, tone and strengthen membranes of the urinary system, also used to treat cysts, uiceration in the kidneys or bladder, bed wetting and prostate disorders.
- Elderberry: Treats influenza, colds, hay fever, catarrh, sore throat and inflamed gums (gingivitis)
- Saw Palmetto: Used to treat benign enlargement of the prostate.
- Schisandra: General tonic to improve stamina, reflexes & blood pressure. The Chinese used this as a sexual enhancer.
- Pumpkin Seed: It is high in Omega 3's, pumpkin seed oil has been shown in studies to reduce the incidence of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) a condition in which the prostate gland becomes enlarged.
- Passionflower: is used to treat insomnia, anxiety, nervous agitation, varicose veins and pelvic congestions and as a venous tonic.
- Gotu Kola: Used to treat the immune system, the nervous system, poor circulation, vein and skin problems.
- Cornsilk: Used to treat cystitis, inflammation of the urinary tract, fluid retention caused by kidney problems, kidney stones.
- Peppermint: Used to treat bloating, sluggish digestion, belching, flatulence, inadequate bile secretion colic, headache, colds and oral infections.
- African Potato: Used for treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, gout, rheumatoid arthritis and strengthens the immune system.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist