Sinus Relief Spray (50ml)
Natural relief for hayfever and allergies.
100% Herbal anti-histamine remedy for sinusitis.
Benefits of this natural sinus remedy:
Sinus relief spray is used to
- Relieve and prevent the symptoms of hayfever
- Fight allergies
- Clear sinuses
- Fight bacteria and viruses
Sinus relief is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments.
- Respiratory tract infection
- Low-immune system
- Bacterial and viral infections
History of Sinus relief :
The herbs in this formulation are traditionally used to relieve congestion and hayfever. It acts to loosen phlegm and aids removal of excess mucous in the nasal passage.
Sinus Relief™ is not limited to the nasal congestion, it is useful for most problems associated with the upper respiratory system; it stimulates white blood cells, improving the immune system, guarding against infections and keeps viruses from multiplying.
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) This herb's antiviral properties make it useful for influenza. It also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It's a natural antioxidant that prevents fee radical damage.
- Cayenne (Capsicum Frutescens) Helps to ward of colds, sinus infection and sore throat. It's also a catalyst for other herbs. It relieves asthma by helping to clear the respiratory passages. It prevents bronchitis, acts as a decongestant for the common cold and clears excessive mucous from the lungs.
- Echinacea It is used for common colds, flu, pleurisy and other infectious illnesses. It strengthens the immune and the lymphatic system. Stimulates white blood cells and has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties
- Eyebright (Euphrasia Officinalis) Is good for allergies, itchy, runny noses and combats hay fever. It's also used for sinusitis. Eyebright is useful for problems of the mucous membranes and congestive states such as nasal catarrh and sinusitis.
- Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra) The Elderberry has been in use for centuries and has earned the epithet "the medicine chest of the country people".
- Goldenrod (Solidago Virgaurea) is used for upper respiratory catarrh, whether acute or chronic. This herb is used for hay fever, influenza, laryngitis, sinusitis and a sore throat.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Is used for fevers, colds, flu, chills, colic and headaches. It also clears respiratory passages and the sinuses. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is effective against several kinds of bacteria.
Dosages for Sinus relief:
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist