Headache & Migraine Spray (25ml)
Headache and Migraine Spray
Treatment for headaches and migraines
This product is used to
- Reduce the severity of headaches and migraines
- Prevent headaches and migraines
- Improve the blood circulation to the brain.
- Eases muscle pain
- Relieve cramps.
- Reduces tension and high blood pressure
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Muscle Cramps
- High blood pressure
History of the herb:
This herbal complex is used for most types of headaches and migraine headaches. It relieves pain, strengthens the nervous system, improves blood circulation, relaxes the muscles and helps treat stress and depression related headaches.
Headache & Migraine is supplied in a convenient spray form, which is the most effective way of taking medicine. Just a quick spray! So easy to use and so effective.
- Cayenne (Capsicum) Improves circulation, relieves pain and acts as an anti-oxidant and stimulant. It also acts as a catalyst for other herbs.
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) This is a primary remedy for the treatment of migraine, headaches, muscle tension inflammatory problems, rheumatism and pain.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) Is a natural anti-oxidant that is used for depression, headaches and poor circulation. It also improves circulation and oxygenation to the brain.
- Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis) This is an effective herb for headaches and migraine, especially if they are related to stress.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Stimulates blood circulation to the brain, relieves headaches, eases muscle pain and helps to prevent liver toxicity.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora) This is helpful for headaches, improves circulation and relieves pain. Skullcap is also good for muscle cramps and stress.
- Wood Betony (Stachys Officinalis) It is used to relax the muscles and to ease headaches related to nervous problems or high blood pressure. It strengthens the central nervous system and also has a sedative action.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth 8 times daily when experiencing a headache or migraine.
2-3 squirts twice daily preventative dosage.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist